We have a number of parks and open spaces that make great locations for events.
Choosing your location
We have a number of parks and open spaces that make great locations for events. Take a look at our map to find out more about which space will suit your event. Our Venue Availability Calendar will also show you what locations are available.
For each location you’ll see the maximum number of people it holds, what sort of access it has, parking facilities and then the area and event space in square metres.
Please Note: As you add infrastructure (stage, tents, gazebos etc.) to your event the maximum number of people the space can accommodate will decrease. Please take this in to consideration when planning your event, what infrastructure you will have and the maximum people you plan having.
Things to think about
- Size – Can the location hold the number of people you expect to attend?
- Location – will it work for your attendees and audience? Are transport links OK for the day of your event?
- Facilities – Is the ground suitable? Is there a water supply? Is the access suitable for the infrastructure you will be using?
- Availability – is the event location available for the build and break down day, as well as your event?
- Other events – are there any other local events which may have an impact on your attendance and general planning?