Organising an event, whether it’s big or small can be quite daunting. So we want to give you all the information you might need to be able to organise your own as easily as possible.
- London Events Toolkit This Toolkit is a practical resource to help you run a successful event in the capital
- Organising a voluntary event – a ‘can do’ guide Simple guidance to plan and run voluntary events with a minimum of red tape
- Street Parties Organise a street party and send in an application
- EventImpacts provides you with key guidance and knowledge to create an impact assessment for your event.
- Economic Impact Toolkit provides you with the tools to find out the economic impact and social return for your event.
- Premises Licence Applications for Premises Licence
- Application for a Temporary Event Notice Application for a Temporary Events Notice
- Food Safety Information on Food Safety and Trading Standards
- Building Control Find out about building regulations and how to get approval
- Film App For Filming applications and locations in the London Borough of Lambeth